Sunday, January 15, 2006

a little about me

Well, I thought I would start off with a little information about myself. I'm 29 years old, I'll be 30 in May. I'm getting married April 1st, 2006. I'm marrying my high school sweetheart. We have been engaged since August, and dating since March (this time). We dated for 3 1/2 years when I was 17-21. He is a year older than me and grew up in the same community. When we broke-up back then, I was heart broken. I realize now that it was all for the best. He gave me a gift, he gave me time, the time to find out who I am and what I really wanted. I never stopped loving him, no one can ever forget their first love. Now that we have found our way back to each I'm happy. We were meant to be together. I have a BS in Psychology with a minor in CJ. I have a younger sister who is married and already a mom. My mother and father are still married after 33 years. My family is pretty close. My sister married a boy from our hometown that we have known most of our lives. They have a 2 year old little boy. He is precious and precocious, and a very loved little boy.

No comments: