Well, It has been a while since I have posted. We went to Holland for 2 weeks for our honeymoon. I had a blast!! I took tons of pictures, Kenny laughed at me because I even took pictures of the food. On of my favorite things that I tried was a sautee chicken with peanut butter sauce, It tastes so much better that it sounds!
I don't have much time right now, but I don't want to forget any of this so i am going to make a list now and try to post about some of it later.
Cory Ten Booms House
Anne Frank's House
The Canal's
The Hague
Parlament
Van Gogh Museum
The Flower Market
RedLight District
The Shopping District
McDonalds, BurgerKing, KFC, Pizza Hut, ETC
Coffee Shops
Street Perforemers
The Dam Square
The Trains
Bicycles
9 Streets
BoatHouses
Theaters
Architecture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment