Monday, July 24, 2006

second Dr 's appointment

Today was my second Dr's Appointment. I am 9 weeks and 4 days along. The baby's heart rate is 180 bpm, and the Dr says that is should go down by the next appointment. It was amazing to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat! The baby appears to be healthy! The baby measures to be 9 weeks and 1 day old. Because of that the Dr has decided to keep Feb 22, 2007 as our due date :) Which is a Thursday.
So far, I haven't been sick at all. I have been really REALLY tired though. Sometimes I feel weird, not like myself - foggy, kind of like I have been taking cold medicine or something (I haven't). Almost every day this past week I have gotten up and gone to work (from 6:30am - 2:30pm only 8 hours) come home taken a nap until 7 or 8 gotten up long enough to eat then gone back to bed until time to get up and get ready for work the next morning. It is ridiculous - I cannot get anything done.
I have already started trying to get a room ready for the baby. Since I moved in, I really have only used the room for storage, so the baby's room needs to be cleaned out. Once we find out whether we are having a girl or boy I guess I will decide how to paint the room, and I want it to be cleaned out by time to paint, which should be at about 16-20 weeks or so or in 7-11 weeks.
This appointment was very brief and only lasted about 15 minutes or so including an ultrasound.

No comments: