So it appears that I am not very good at this whole blogging thing. As you can see I do not post regularly, but I am going to try to do better.
Tomorrow I am going to be 14 weeks along. I have had a little mild nausea and some fatigue but nothing major, and deffinately nothing compared to what my sister went thru. She was sick from daylight to dark and it never let up until her son was born. So, I feel really lucky in that regard.
I am really curious to know if this little one is a boy or a girl. I won't find out for another 4 weeks (if the baby participates at that time). Not that it really matters, I am just anxious to know. I can already feel her or him in there moving around, and I get hung up all the time on what to call the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment